- To prepare feasibility study on the new projects.
- Assist in Planning / Development application.
- Contractual & legal matters.
- Contract administration.
- To prepare cashflow projection.
- Prepare, maintain and management of tender documents comprises of BOQ, tender clarifications and unit prices etc.
- Preparation of pre-contract cost estimates of the project.
- Assist in checking and preparation of tender quotation.
- Assist in preparation of Letter of Award.
- Able to handle tender proposals, site measurements and monthly project progress claim preparation.
- To identify and to prepare variation order claim.
- Check and prepare recommendation of contractors’ monthly progress claims, variation order and final accounts.
- Prepare tender documents to subcontractors for quotations.
- Evaluation of price comparison and costing summary.
- Other quantity surveying related duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or Building or equivalent.
- Min 5 years working experience in consultant firm, property developer or contractor.
- Experienced in checking and preparing tender documents, monthly progress claim, final account, handling pre and post contract matters, cost analysis and taking off.
- Able to work under pressure, independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and Communication skills, able to interact with project team, sub-contractor, clients & suppliers.
Applicants are invited to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, contact numbers together with a recent passport-sized photograph.